Sunday, 5 April 2015

Behind closed doors. PUSH 16 info



Not done this before but there is no submission window for the May/June edition of PUSH.

I have done it all behind closed doors. Like West Ham/Castilla. But my hands were not tied because of a UEFA banning order.

I already had enough copy from issue 15 submissions to put this one together. It was the easiest time I have ever had. Cherry picking they call it. Well I haven't told anyone yet who is in, but plan to do so over next few days.

But it is another powerful issue.

Out 01/05/15.

After that there will be the very first bumper PUSH Summer Special. Every issue will be numbered and there will be a draw made at the Rebellion Festival in Blackpool in August where the lucky winner will bag a specially commissioned PUSH deckchair. I kid you not.

It will be summer/music themed. Both deckchair and issue 17.

Still a few copies of issue 15 available. http://www.pushmagazine.co.uk/shop.html

I can never repeat myself enough re: the following.

Thank you to every contributor and reader for continued support.








No comments:

Post a Comment